Use & Care
- Hot silicone can cause burns if handled improperly. Always use heat-resistant oven mitts or pads when you're handling or placing on surfaces.
- Do not use under the broiler or on a direct heat source.
- Not recommended for microwave use.
- Do not insert toothpicks, knives, or other sharp objects into the mold. They can puncture the silicone.
- Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe. Rinse before putting in the dishwasher.
- Aerosol nonstick spray is not recommended; it will create a sticky residue which is difficult to clean.
- To deep clean, prepare a baking soda paste by mixing 1/2 cup (125 mL) of baking soda with 3 tbsp (45 mL) of water. Apply it as needed and let it dry completely. Rinse with hot water and dish soap.
- Don’t use abrasive sponges. They can damage the mold.
USE AND CARE
- Freezer- and oven-safe to 450°F (230°C).
- For stability, place the molds on a cookie sheet for baking.
5 oz. (150 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
1/4 cup (60 mL) all-purpose flour
2 tsp (10 mL) molasses
1/4 tsp (1 mL) ground cinnamon
1/8 tsp (0.5 mL) ground ginger
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (176°C).
- Crumble the cookie dough into a mixing bowl. Stir in the flour, molasses, and spices until well combined (you may need to use your hands).
- Divide the dough into the cookie molds. Grease the mold and press the dough into the molds with your fingers to cover the full surface area of the pieces.
- Smooth out the top of the dough with the Baker’s Roller®.
- Place the molds on a cookie sheet and bake for 15–20 minutes, or until the cookies are light, golden brown. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven to a cooling rack and cool for 15–20 minutes. Carefully remove the cookies from the mold.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Vietnam