Ice Cream Sandwich Torte
Everybody will wonder how you made this ice cream cake. Nobody will know you used ice cream sandwiches to create it!
- 1 cup coarsely chopped creme-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 10 cookies)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) chocolate instant pudding and pie filling
- 1 container (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 12 frozen rectangle ice cream sandwiches (3.75 ounces each), unwrapped, divided
- 2 tablespoons semi-sweet chocolate morsels, grated or multi-colored sprinkles
Coarsely chop cookies using Food Chopper. In Classic Batter Bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; whisk using Stainless Whisk until mixture is smooth and begins to thicken. Immediately fold in half of the whipped topping and cookies using Classic Scraper; set filling aside.
Working quickly, arrange six of the ice cream sandwiches side by side on Simple Additions® Large Rectangular Platter with Handles. Spread filling evenly over sandwiches using Small Spreader. Top with remaining ice cream sandwiches, forming a rectangular-shaped torte; smooth sides. Spread remaining whipped topping over top and sides of torte. Grate chocolate over torte using Rotary Grater. Freeze at least 30 minutes or until ready to serve.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 270, Total Fat 12 g, Saturated Fat 7 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 37 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber 1 g
If freezing torte overnight, remove from freezer 30-45 minutes before serving for easier slicing.