Easy Gingerbread Cookies
This easy recipe is fun to make and comes together in minutes.
- 1 pkg (18 oz or 468 g) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- ¾ cup (175 mL) all-purpose flour, plus additional as needed
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) molasses
- ¾ tsp (4 mL) ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp (2 mL) ground ginger
- ⅛ tsp (0.5 mL) ground cloves
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Crumble the cookie dough into the Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in the flour, molasses, and spices until well blended using the Mix 'N Scraper®.
- Divide the dough in half. Move the dough to a floured surface. Roll the dough out with the Marble Rolling Pin until it’s ¼" (6 mm) thick. Lightly dip the Rolling Cookie Cutter in flour and cut out as many cookies as you can. Use the Mini Nylon Serving Spatula to move the cookies onto a Cookie Sheet.
- Repeat step 3 with the remaining dough half. Collect the dough scraps from both halves and repeat rolling and cutting.
- Bake for 11–13 minutes, or until the cookies are light golden brown. Remove the cookie sheet from the oven to a Stackable Cooling Rack and cool for 3 minutes. Use the spatula to move the cookies to a cooling rack.
- 25 cookies servings
Nutrients per serving:
(1 cookie): Calories 180, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 5 mg, Sodium 100 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugars 14 g, Protein 2 g