Chocolate Peanut Butter Bundt Cake
- Oil for brushing pan
- 1 cup (125 mL) water
- ⅔ cup (150 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 pkg (18.25 oz/520 g) yellow cake mix
- ½ cup (125 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- ½ cup (125 mL) peanut butter morsels
- Optional Toppings: Chocolate Easy Cake Glaze, additional chocolate morsels and peanut butter morsels, chopped
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush the Fluted Cake Pan with oil using the Chef’s Silicone Basting Brush
In a large bowl, combine the water, peanut butter, eggs, and sour cream, and whisk until well blended. Add the cake mix a little bit at a time; whisk until well blended. (Or you can use an electric mixer on medium speed to combine the cake mix.)
Gently fold ½ cup (125 mL) each of the morsels and chips into the batter.
Pour the batter into the prepared pan. Lightly tap the pan on the counter to even out the batter.
Bake for 40–45 minutes, or until the Cake Tester & Releaser inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let the cake cool in the pan for 5 minutes before releasing. Carefully invert the pan onto a cooling rack. Let it cool completely before glazing. Glaze and top with chopped morsels and chips.
- 12 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Nutrients per Serving: Calories 380, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Sodium 430 mg, Carbohydrate 50 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 30 g, Protein 10 g