- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons quick or old-fashioned oats
Preheat oven to 375°F. Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; cut apples in half and place in Classic Batter Bowl. Add sugar and cinnamon; toss to coat. Place apple mixture in Small Oval Baker.
Place butter in Small Batter Bowl; microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 30-40 seconds or until melted. Add flour, brown sugar, walnuts and oats; mix well. Sprinkle mixture evenly over apples. Bake 30-35 minutes or until apples are tender and topping is golden brown.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 250, Total Fat 10 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 40 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 65 mg, Fiber 3 g
Recipe can be prepared in a toaster oven. Preheat toaster oven to 375°F; proceed as recipe directs.