Taffy Apple Salad
- 1 cup (250 mL) pineapple tidbits in juice
- 4 oz (125 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup (250 mL) thawed frozen whipped topping
- 2 medium red apples, cored and diced
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples, cored and diced
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) dry roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup (250 mL) miniature marshmallows
- 2 heads bibb lettuce
Place cream cheese in Classic Batter Bowl. Gradually whisk in reserved pineapple juice until smooth. Stir in whipped topping; mix until blended.
Add pineapple, apples, peanuts and marshmallows to cream cheese mixture; mix gently. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. Rinse lettuce leaves and drain in large Stainless Mesh Colander. To serve, spoon salad into lettuce leaves.
- 12 servings of 1/2 cup (125 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 130, Total Fat 7 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g,
Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 70 mg, Fiber 3 g