Lattice Apple Fruit Bake
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 6-7 Granny Smith apples, peeled, cored and sliced
- 1/2 cup diced dried mixed fruit
- 1/2 package (17.25 ounces) frozen puff pastry (1 sheet), thawed
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Korintje Cinnamon
- Vanilla ice cream or whipped topping (optional)
Preheat oven to 375°F. Chop pecans using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, whisk brown sugar, water and flour until smooth using Stainless Whisk.
Peel, core and slice apples using Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer; slice in half crosswise. Place apple slices in Rectangular Baker. Sprinkle pecans and dried fruit over apples in Baker. Pour brown sugar mixture over apples; toss to coat evenly.
Unroll pastry onto Large Grooved Cutting Board; using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll pastry into a 10 x 12-inch rectangle. Using Pizza Cutter, cut pastry lengthwise into ten 1-inch strips. Place five strips lengthwise over apples. Cut remaining strips in half and place crosswise over apples.
Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over apples. Bake 40-45 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream or whipped topping, if desired.
- 10 servings
Ground cinnamon may be substituted for Pantry Korintje Cinnamon, if desired.