Cheery Cherry Apple Crisp
This dessert says it all--”Home Sweet Home.”
- Fruit Filling
- 1 can (30 oz) cherry pie filling
- 3 large Granny Smith apples (1 1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick or old-fashioned oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/3 cup stick butter or margarine
- vanilla ice cream or thawed, frozen whipped topping (optional)
Mix apples into pie filling using Classic Scraper and set aside.
For topping, mix flour, oats, brown sugar, cinnamon and salt in Small Batter Bowl using Bamboo Spoon.
Place butter in Small Micro-Cooker®. Microwave on HIGH 1 minute or until melted. Stir butter into flour mixture in Batter Bowl and mix well. Sprinkle topping evenly over fruit filling in Baker.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 310 calories and 9 grams of fat per serving