Here's the formula for a quick, easy dip! Start with a basic dip recipe and transform with different rubs and toppings.
- 3-Minute Dip Main Ingredients
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) Pampered Chef rub (see chart)
- Toppings (see chart)
- 4 oz. (125 g) mozzarella cheese, grated (1 cup/250 mL)
- 1 pkg (8 oz./250 g) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk (see Cook's Tip)
- Optional: Assorted vegetables or crackers
- Choose a rub and topping combination.
- Combine the rub, mozzarella, cream cheese, and milk in a small microwave-safe bowl.
Microwave, covered, for 2–3 minutes, or until melted, stirring halfway through cooking. (Be careful not to overheat.)
Remove the bowl from the microwave; stir. Sprinkle with the topping and serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
- 16 servings of 2 tbsp (30 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (average of all dips, 2 tbsp/30 mL): Calories 72, Total Fat 6g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 177 mg, Carbohydrates 1 g, Fiber 0 g, Total Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 3 g
If using pre-shredded cheese, reduce the amount of mozzarella to 2 oz/60 g (1/2 cup/125 mL) and increase the milk to 3 tbsp (45 mL) to reduce the thickness of the dip.