- 3-Minute Dip Main Ingredients
- 1-2 tbsp (15-30 mL) Rub plus Topper
- 4 oz (125 g) mozzarella cheese (see Cook's Tip)
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk (see Cook's Tip)
- Assorted vegetables or crackers (optional)
|Bell Pepper Herb Rub||½ red bell pepper, diced|
|Greek Rub||¼ cucumber, chopped|
|Sweet Basil Rub||½ cup grape tomatoes, chopped|
|Tex-Mex Rub||1 plum tomato, seeded and diced|
|Three Onion Rub||3 slices cooked bacon, crumbled|
Choose a Rub and Topper combination. Prepare Topper; set aside.
Grate mozzarella with Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater.
Combine cream cheese, mozzarella, rub and milk in Garlic & Brie Baker.
Microwave, covered, on HIGH 2-3 minutes or until melted, stirring halfway through cooking with Mini Mix ‘N Scraper®. Do not overheat.
Remove from microwave; stir. Sprinkle with Topper. Serve with fresh vegetables or crackers.
- 16 servings of 2 tbsp (30 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
(average of all dips – 2 tbsp/30 mL): Calories 72, Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Sodium 177 mg, Carbohydrates 1 g, Fiber 0 g, Protein 3 g
If using pre-shredded cheese, reduce the amount of mozzarella to 2 oz/60 g (1/2 cup/125 mL) and increase the milk to 3 tbsp (45 mL) to reduce the thickness of the dip.