Cool & Serve Square TrayItem Number 2292
Exclusive Cool & Serve Square Tray keeps food chilled for 4–6 hours. The two-sided gel-filled inserts have deviled-egg wells on one side and are flat on the other side.
Cool & Serve Square Tray
Veggies, fruits, deviled eggs and more stay cool 4–6 hours, even outdoors! Mix and match the two removable trays and cooling inserts for a variety of serving combinations. Two divided trays have two 1-cup wells, four compartments and solid walls, so juices won't mix or make dry foods soggy. Two inserts are filled with an exclusive cooling gel, and feature one flat side and another with egg wells. Inserts have finger slots for quick removal and take up minimal freezer space. The clear lid and base snap together for easy transport and storage. 12" x 12". Dishwasher-safe.
Use & Care
ComponentsA — Lid
B — Trays (2)
C — Inserts (2)
D — Base
Use and Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Trays and inserts are dishwasher-safe when placed away from heating element.
- Clear plastics can spot or gather residues in the dishwasher just like glassware. Using a rinse agent can help minimize this result. When hand washing, drying immediately will also help minimize this result.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool or cleansing powders to avoid scratching the clear parts.
- Place inserts in freezer overnight prior to use. Inserts can be permanently stored in freezer so they are ready to use.
- Remove inserts from freezer and place into base with desired serving side facing up. Trays can be placed on the flat side of the inserts or used without inserts.
- To secure lid onto base, align handles and gently push down. To remove lid, lift tab from one handle and repeat on opposite handle.
- Due to the effectiveness of the insert, it is not recommended to store food on frozen inserts in the refrigerator; food may stick or freeze to inserts. For best results, remove inserts from freezer and place food on inserts before serving or transporting.
Serving tipsTrays and inserts can be placed in a variety of configurations to accommodate your serving needs:
- Deviled eggs: Place frozen inserts egg-side up into base.
- Vegetable or fruit tray: Place frozen inserts flat-side up into base; place trays on top. Fill wells with your favorite dip and surround with vegetables or fruit.
- Deli platter: Place frozen inserts flat-side up into base. Arrange deli meats and cheeses on surface.
- Chips and dip: Place one frozen insert flat-side up into base; place one tray on top of insert. Fill tray well with favorite dip. Arrange variety of chips in other wells and empty portion of base.
- Use lid and base to transport cupcakes or pies. For best results, place silicone trivet underneath pie to help stabilize during transport.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Gel is non-toxic.
- Not microwave-safe.
- Intended for cold foods only. Do not place hot foods on inserts, trays or base.
Made in USA
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.