Small Bamboo Knife Block SetItem Number 1112
Tucked in this compact bamboo block are the Forged Cutlery 5" Santoku, 5" Utility and 3" Petite Paring Knives plus Professional Shears. Two additional slots let you add to your set.
Small Bamboo Knife Block Set
The perfect starter set. Tucked in this compact bamboo block are the Forged Cutlery 5" Santoku, 5" Utility and 3" Petite Paring Knives plus Professional Shears. Two additional slots let you add to your set. Block, 8" x 3¾" x 9¾".
Bamboo is a grass, the fastest-growing plant on the planet. This sustainable and renewable resource naturally replenishes itself by constantly sending up new shoots from its root system, so there's no need for replanting. Plus bamboo:
- Doesn't conduct heat.
- Doesn't absorb moisture.
- Is harder and more durable than traditional hardwood.
About Forged Cutlery:
- Finely crafted using a multistep forging process for enhanced hardness and density
- Fully forged, high-carbon German steel for a perfect edge and sharpness, stain and corrosion resistance, and superior strength and durability
- Full tang for strength and perfect balance
- Tapered blade for precise cutting
- Gracefully contoured, chip-resistant handle for a comfortable grip
- Etching indicating high-grade German steel
- Protective storage cover to keep hands safe and knife protected
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Use & Care
Use and Care Instructions
- Wipe exterior with damp cloth as needed, towel dry immediately. Do not bleach, submerge in water or place in dishwasher.
- Subtle color variations may occur due to natural variations in bamboo and the handcrafting process.
To store knives:
- Hand wash and towel dry knives prior to storing in Small Bamboo Knife Block.
- Carefully insert knife with blade edge facing downwards into slot. Review diagram for recommended knife and shear placement.
- Although the slots were specifically designed for The Pampered Chef's Forged Cutlery, the Small Bamboo Knife Block can also accommodate many other knives in the marketplace.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Key for The Pampered Chef® Forged Cutlery:
- 1 large slot (ideal for 8" Chef's and 7" Santoku)
- 1 medium Santoku slot (ideal for 5" Santoku)
- 2 medium slots (ideal for 5" Utility, 5" Boning, 3.5" Paring)
- 1 small slot (4.5" Serrated, 3" Petite Paring)
- 1 shears slot
Made in China
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.