5" StrainerItem Number 2496
5" Strainer is perfect for small draining tasks or sifting flour or powdered sugar.
A more compact strainer with double-fine mesh for draining, straining, sifting and retrieving foods from saucepans or stockpots. A silicone-covered hook provides a steady grip over pots and bowls. 5" diameter.
- Silicone handle matches Executive Cookware
- Comfort thumbprint for comfortable grip
- Built-in hanging ring
- Polished, chrome-plated accents
- Heat-resistant to 450°F
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- Strain pureed fruits or cooked vegetables.
- Small amounts of cooked food can be mashed gently with a spoon or spatula directly in Strainer.
- Drain vegetables from smaller saucepans.
- Strain and rinse olives, capers or other jarred foods.
- Dust pastries with powdered sugar or dust flour on work surface.
- Five-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.