The Plant-Based Plate Recipe Card CollectionItem Number 2498
These plant-based main-dish recipes are so delicious, you’ll never miss the meat.
The Plant-Based Plate Recipe Card CollectionItem Number 2498 $3.50 Add To Cart
The Plant-Based Plate Recipe Card Collection
These plant-based main-dish recipes are so delicious, you’ll never miss the meat. Chickpea and Sweet Potato Cakes with Pineapple Salsa is one of five amazing dishes in this recipe card collection.
Use & Care
- Five all-new main dish recipes.
- Each recipe with a full-color photo.
- Recipes don't contain any animal products, including eggs, milk, cheese or other dairy products or honey.
- Recipes represent a range of flavor profiles and highlight fresh ingredients for a new way of cooking.
- All recipes can be made in 45 minutes or less.
About Our Recipes
All recipes were developed and carefully tested in The Pampered Chef® Test Kitchens. As an important first step, we suggest you read through the recipe and assemble the necessary ingredients and equipment. For best results, we recommend you use the same ingredients indicated in the recipe, and do not substitute.
Notes on Nutrition
The nutrition information in The Plant-Based Plate can help you decide how these recipes can fit into a plant-based diet and your overall meal plan. The nutrient values for each recipe were derived from The Food Processor SQL Edition, Version 10.11.0. (ESHA Research). In addition to listing calories, total fat, saturated fat, cholesterol, sodium, carbohydrates, fiber and protein, we include two items commonly used by people with diabetes: diabetic food exchanges and carb choices. This information is based on the most current dietary guidelines, Choose Your Foods: Exchange Lists for Diabetes (formerly Exchange Lists for Meal Planning) Sixth Edition, 2008 by Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics (formerly the American Dietetic Association). Always consult with your physician, registered dietitian, or certified diabetes educator, who will address your individual needs.
Nutritional analysis for each recipe is based on the first serving yield whenever a range is given and the first ingredient listed whenever a choice is given and does not include optional ingredients, garnishes, oil used to grease pans, or serving suggestions. The ingredients used for nutritional analyses are based on the ingredients indicated in the recipe.
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.