Silicone Prep BowlsItem Number 2421
Ideal for pouring out measured ingredients when pouring control is needed.
Silicone Prep Bowls
Measure ingredients, then pour contents into narrow spaces like stand mixer bowls. Melt butter or chocolate in the microwave and easily add them to your recipes. Each bowl has a pour spout and interior and exterior measure markings. 1-, 2- and 3-cup bowls nest for easy storage. Dishwasher-, microwave-, freezer- and oven-safe to 400°F.
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe top rack.
- Bowls are freezer-, microwave and oven-safe up to 400°F (200°C). For use in oven, place bowls on a sheet pan to prevent tipping.
- Bowls can discolor from red sauces or turmeric-based foods, such as marinara, barbecue sauce, curry or mustard. To minimize discoloration, soak bowls in a solution of bleach and water (refer to bleach bottle label for details).
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Due to flexibility of silicone, always use 2 hands when lifting bowls.
- Always use oven mitt or pot holder when handling hot bowls.
Product made in China
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.