Rosemary Pork Roast with Vegetables
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3 1/2-4 lbs), rolled and tied
- 3 tbsp Lemon Rosemary Rub, divided (see Cook's Tip)
- 1 tsp each salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 1/4 lbs “B” size red potatoes (about 8 potatoes), quartered
- 10 small carrots with tops, trimmed and peeled
- 1 leek, trimmed and cut into 1-in. pieces
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
Preheat oven to 350ºF. Season pork evenly with 2 tbsp of the seasoning mix, salt and pepper. Heat oil in pan of Covered Roaster over medium-high heat 1-3 minutes or until shimmering. Cook pork 8-10 minutes or until browned on all sides, turning occasionally with Chef’s Tongs.
Meanwhile, toss potatoes, carrots and leek with the remaining seasoning mix in Stainless (4-qt./4-L) Mixing Bowl until well coated. Arrange vegetables around pork in pan; add stock. Cover with lid and bake 55 minutes. Carefully remove lid and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until internal temperature of pork reaches 145°F for medium-rare doneness.
Remove roaster from oven and let stand, covered, 10 minutes. Slice pork and serve with vegetables.
10 servings of
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 340, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 36 g
U.S. Diabetic exchanges per serving: No information is currently available.
You can substitute Lemon Rosemary Rub with Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix.