|#1681 Corn & Veggie Brush
The multipurpose Corn & Veggie Brush is great for de-silking corn and cleaning a variety of produce. Short bristlesde-silk corn and clean potatoes, carrots and more! Tall
bristles easily clean delicate produce including mushrooms, strawberries and tomatoes. Cover provides protection for bristles and doubles as a handle to ensure an easy grip
during use and comes apart for easy cleaning.
Carefully read Use and Care before using.
[return to top]
- Wash prior to first use. Remove bristle on bristle plate
(Side B) from body before dishwashing; dishwasher-safe
- Do not use with harsh cleaners such as bleach.
- To avoid staining of brush, rinse immediately. If staining
occurs, soak in hot soapy water.
- Allow to completely dry before storing.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to
sales receipt for details.
Use short bristles (Side B) to de-silk corn or to
clean firm produce such as potatoes or carrots:
- Place cover (Side A) over tall bristles
- For corn, hold brush cover and move
brush vertically over husked corn.
Rotate corn and continue brushing
until silks are removed.
- For potatoes or carrots, wet brush.
Hold brush cover and rotate brush
over vegetable, rinse as needed.
Use tall bristles (Side C) to clean delicate produce
such as mushrooms or strawberries:
- Place brush cover (Side A) over short bristles (Side B).
- Hold brush cover and move bristles gently over fruit or vegetables.>
© 2013 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in China.