|#2418 Mango Wedger
Exclusive Mango Wedger easily pits and cuts mangos into four wedges. Mango wedges can be sliced or diced and added to salsa, desserts, sauces and chutneys.
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
[return to top]
- Wash prior to first use; cover and Mango Wedger are dishwasher-safe.
- Works best with fresh, ripe mangos. A ripe mango will be slightly soft to the touch. Overripe or under ripe mangos are not recommended as they can clog the blades or be difficult to cut.
- Remove cover by carefully lifting Mango Wedger at handles.
- Create a flat, even base by using a knife to cut a slice from top and bottom of
mango. Do not peel mango.
- Position mango vertically on a flat, stable cutting board.
- Position Mango Wedger over middle of mango (see illustration #1).
- Grasp handles, keeping fingers away from the underside of the blade. Push down on handles to start cutting through, using a slight rocking motion if needed. Continue to push down to pit and wedge fruit (see illustration #1).
- To remove cut pieces, grasp mango pieces at top and pull up to release
(see illustration #2). Keep fingers and thumbs away from blade on underside
of Mango Cutter. Never push mango through underside of blades using
thumb or fingers (see illustration #3).
TIP: If pit or mango is difficult to remove from blade, use cover to push out fruit. Position Mango Wedger over cover; align handles and push down to remove
mango from blade (see illustration #4).
- To remove mango flesh from skin, slide Avocado Peeler or knife between flesh and skin. Slice or dice as desired.
- To replace cover: Place cover on flat surface. Align center of cover with center of Mango Wedger, press down to secure.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
© 2013 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in Taiwan