|#1105 Microplane® Adjustable Grater-Fine
Stainless steel Microplane® blade finely grates citrus rind for zest, hard cheese, nuts, chocolate, ginger and garlic. Grater handle adjusts to be used in either an easel or extended position. Features easy grip handle and nonskid feet.
USE AND CARE INSTRUCTIONS
[return to top]
To unlock handle:
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. If hand washing, always clean Microplane® Grater blade with a nonabrasive kitchen brush. Wash Cover and Food Plunger with a nonabrasive sponge or cloth.
- Grasp Grater with Cover in one hand; with opposite hand, grasp handle
and place thumb on circular hinge (for lefthanded users, place index finger
on circular hinge). With other fingers, shift handle in direction indicated
by the unlock icon located on the handle (see Illustration #1). Once
unlocked, lift handle into desired position: easel or extended. Release
handle to lock into position.
- Slide off Cover by holding each side and sliding downward. Attach Slider.
- Remove Food Plunger and insert food into Slider. Place Food Plunger on
top of Slider to hold food in place when grating. To begin grating, grasp
Slider and Plunger and begin sliding up and down (see illustration #2).
- To grate citrus fruit for zest, remove Slider and Food Plunger from unit.
Hold fruit in one hand and grate downward. When white pith layer is visible, rotate fruit.
- Use Slider attachment when grating food. When using Slider, securely grasp top of Food Plunger and keep fingers and thumb away from Microplane® blade (see illustration #2). If grating citrus fruit for zest without Slider, use caution and keep fingers away from blade.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
© 2013 The Pampered Chef used under license.
Made in Mexico with US Blade.
US Patent Nos. 7,207,512 and 7,703,176
US Design Patent No. D 533,411