Stoneware Loaf PanStoneware Loaf Pan
Bake loaves of fresh bread, moist cake or tender meatloaf. 9" x 5", 6 cups.
- No preheating — just place food on Stoneware and cook. (Dense frozen foods like meat should be thawed first.)
- Absorbs and retains heat for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Virtually nonporous, so it doesn’t retain oils, odors or flavors.
- Microwave-, freezer-, conventional and convection oven-safe.
- Nonstick “seasoning” builds up with every use: the darker it looks, the better it cooks!