Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use. Glass is dishwasher-safe. Lid is dishwasher-safe on top rack only.
- Glass is microwave-, freezer-, and oven-safe to 350°F (175°C).
- Lid is freezer- and microwave-safe. When microwaving, place lid on top of vessel; do not lock tabs.
- To ensure a leak-proof seal, place lid on vessel, press down into center to remove excess air and lock tabs while still pressing down. Allow foods to cool slightly prior to locking lid. For freezer storage, fill vessel up to ½" (1 cm) from top.
- For baked on food, soak bowls and then use nonscratch pads or cleaners intended for glass ovenware. To remove discoloration on white silicone seal, soak lid in bleach and water solution. Refer to bleach label for details.
- Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot glass or placing on surface.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Glass Base made in USA. Lid made in Korea.