Use & Care
• Before using, review the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender use and care.
• This product should only be used with the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender. Do
not use with other blenders.
• Do not leave the blender unattended while using the Deluxe Cooking Blender Smoothie Cup.
• Do not use if the product or the Deluxe Cooking Blender are damaged.
• Not intended for use by or near children or persons with reduced physical, sensory, or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge. Children should be closely
supervised to ensure they do not play with or around the blade or adapter.
• Never place the blade lid on the blender without the cup. Always connect the blade lid to
the cup before placing in the adapter
• When removing the blade lid from the cup after blending, some ingredients may expand
resulting in excessive pressure build up that can pose a risk of injury. Do not blend for
more than two cycles at a time.
• Do not leave foreign objects, such as spoons, forks, knives, in the cup as this will
damage the blades and other components when starting or storing the machine, and may
• Do not drink from the straw while operating a moving vehicle.
• Keep food and debris out of the adapter slots.
• Do not fill the cup with hot contents.
• If unmixed ingredients stick to the side of the cup, stop blending, remove the blade lid, and use a scraper to dislodge. Never insert your hands into the cup.
• Product is not intended to be used as a coffee grinder. Do not use this product to grind coffee beans or other similar foods.
• The bolt on the bottom of the blade lid may get hot during blending; use caution when
removing the blade lid.
• Do not bite down on the straw.
• Not intended for use with microwave.
• Only use with the Pampered Chef Deluxe Cooking Blender on Smoothie and Custom Blend settings.
• Not recommended for use with essential oils, citrus oils, etc.
• The lid is not leak proof.
C. Max fill line
D. Blade lid
E. Blade cover
• Wash all components before using. The cup, blade lid, blade cover, lid, and sleeve are
dishwasher-safe when placed away from the heating element. The straw is hand-wash only.
• To clean the adapter, wipe with damp cloth.
• Gasket on blade lid is removable for deep cleaning. Make sure gasket is placed on and seated
correctly before using product again.
USE AND CARE
• Attach the adapter to the base of the blender. See illustration.
• Fill the cup with desired ingredients. The sleeve can be removed
and used as a colander while filling ingredients. Do not fill the cup
past the max fill line.
• The cup will be turned upside down for blending. Add the
ingredients in the following order:
2. Fruit and veggies
3. Yogurt (if using)
5. Mix ins such as sweeteners, spices, seeds, powders, etc.
• Screw the blade lid clockwise onto the top of the cup until secure. Make sure the blade lid is on correctly by checking for leaks, liquid on the threads, damage to the seal, and that the seal is seated properly on the threads before turning upside down and placing on the adapter correctly before turning upside down and placing on the adapter.
• Turn the cup upside down. Align the notches on the cup with the slots on the adapter. Turn the cup
counterclockwise to secure. When the cup is secure, the blender LED display will no longer say
“Lid” and you will hear a chime. If the “Lid” message still appears, the cup is not properly secured.
• Turn the wheel on the blender to select Smoothie or Custom Blend. Press the wheel to start.
• Use caution when opening as ingredients shift during blending. For best results, allow contents to
settle before opening and open slowly.
One-year guarantee for non-commercial use.
Made in China