BBQ Flexible BasketItem Number 2713
Easily grill fish, sausages, corn on the cob and much more. The mesh lid expands to fit a variety of food sizes. Handle has locking ring so you can easily turn the basket with a single flip. Basket fits inside most grills, even with the lid closed.
NOTE: Outlet items cannot be added to Show or Fundraiser orders.
BBQ Flexible Basket
Easily grill fish, fresh brats and sausage, corn on the cob, vegetables, even ribs! Flexible side expands to hold thicker foods. Rigid side keeps food flush to grill grates for optimal browning. Ridge inside basket keeps food separate and minimizes sliding. Basket fits inside most grills, even with the lid closed. Handle has locking ring so you can easily turn the basket with a single flip. 12" x 18". Dishwasher-safe.
*Was $33.00Outlet products are final sale. They are sold without any express or implied guarantees from The Pampered Chef®. They may not be returned or exchanged, unless damage occurs in shipment. Products sold on Outlet Specials only available while supplies last.
Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Basket will darken with use on the grill. Dishwashing will help remove food residues, but will not restore luster of basket after use.
- Pre-heat grill following recipe directions or grill manufacturer’s instructions.
- Open basket by sliding lock down the handle; lift top handle.
- Spray basket with vegetable oil or nonstick spray for grilling.
- Prepare food per recipe directions and place food into bottom basket.
- Bring the two handles together to close basket. Lock in place by sliding ring over the top and bottom handles.
- Carefully place the basket onto the grill and cook following recipe directions. Always use a heat-resistant BBQ Oven Mitt when handling hot basket.
- To unlock, carefully slide the ring downwards until top handle is released.
- BBQ Flexible Basket is perfect for small whole fish, such as red snapper, trout or sea bass. Select fish that are 12" (30 cm) or shorter. Also works well with fish fillets, such as tilapia or salmon. For easy removal of fish, use The Pampered Chef® Flexible Turner to slide under and lift.
- Basket makes it easy to turn delicate ribs! Brush sauce on ribs, cut rack in half and place in each side of the basket.
- Works well to hold variety of vegetables. Try with sliced onions, zucchini, eggplant or portobello mushrooms.
- Hot basket can cause burns if handled improperly. Always use a heat-resistant BBQ Oven Mitt or pad when handling hot basket or when placing on surfaces.
- Hot basket should not be placed directly on non-metal surfaces such as grill side-tables.
Made in China