Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe. Disassemble prior to washing.
- During use, some food may remain in post. Use a toothpick to remove any remaining food in post.
- To avoid injury, never hand wash blades with a sponge or dishcloth. Always use a kitchen brush to remove remaining food in blades. Never towel dry.
- Pull plunger out of base.
- Grasp divider center wall, pull up and remove.
End results using the Spiral and Slice:
Slicing Directions (for ½, ¼ or small round type cuts) – Plunger, Divider and Base required (review illustration 1)
Step 1 For all style cuts, prepare food as follows:
For best results, create flat base on both ends.
- Height of food not to extend above center divider wall.
- Food preparation for specific slice desired:
½ Slice – Cut food in half lengthwise, then place one half in each well.
¼ Slice – Cut food into quarters lengthwise, then place two quarters in each well.
Small Rounds – Works with smaller foods that fit in well such as carrots and radishes. For thinner foods, ensure food stands upright and does not fall over.
Step 2 Insert divider into base.
Step 3 Insert food into both wells vertically (see illustration 2).
Tip: Variety of foods can be sliced at the same time. For best results, cut food to the same height. Place different foods into well, such as carrot, celery and onion. Ensure food stands upright, does not fall over or overcrowd well.
Step 4 Align plunger with divider wells.
Step 5 Press down on plunger to insert prongs into food.
Step 6 Lift unit and turn plunger clockwise in a continuous motion while pressing down (see illustration 3).
Step 7 When done slicing, take plunger out of divider. A very small amount of food may not be sliced; discard.
Spiraling Directions – Plunger and Base required (review illustration 1)
Step 1 Prepare food as follows:
- For best results, create flat base on both ends.
- Height of food not to extend above inner ridge of base.
Step 2 Remove divider.
Center food and insert into base (see illustration 4). Press down to secure food on base post.
Tip: Ensure food does not touch side walls.
Step 3 Center plunger over food and press down to insert prongs in food
Step 4 Lift unit and turn plunger clockwise into a continuous motion while firmly pressing down (see illustration 3).
Step 5 When done spiraling, take out plunger. A very small amount of food may not be spiraled; discard.
Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China