Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- Slice fruit/vegetable in half or cut off top portion, exposing the seeds (see illustrations).
- Select which end of scoop to use based on size of food.
- Gently pinch loop together to adjust fit into desired food.
- Scoop out seeds, pulp or veins (see illustrations).
- For best results, raw foods should be firm.
- Scoop out seeds from zucchini, yellow squash, or cucumber for vegetable boats.
- Perfect for scooping out baked potatoes for twice baked potatoes.
- Serrations make shaving granita a breeze.
- Serrated edges are sharp and may cause injury if not used properly. Keep out of children’s reach.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China and/or Vietnam