Use & Care
|This item is not a toy. Care should be taken during use. Adult supervision is recommended.|
- Wash before using for the first time; dishwasher-safe on the top rack only.
- To separate stacked cookie cutters, simply pull apart. To reattach, stack and press until they snap together.
- Cookie cutters can be used two ways:
1. To make cookies, press the stamp side of the cutter into dough (don’t twist!).
2. To make plain round cookies, press the open side of the cutter into dough.
- To get the best cookies, roll your dough to ¼" (6 mm) thick. Use the middle ridge on the side of the cookie cutter as a measurement guide.
- Dip cookie cutters into flour before stamping to prevent dough from sticking.
- Make sure the cutters are completely clean and dry before storing.
- Tip: Add ½ cup (125 mL) of flour to a 16.5-oz. (470-g) package of cookie dough and combine thoroughly. Refrigerate your cut cookies between cutting and baking to keep the cookies from spreading.
- One-year guarantee for non-commercial use. Refer to website or sales receipt for details.
Made in USAGuarantee