Use & Care
Parts Diagram or Components:
• Wash prior to first use. Dishwasher-safe on the top rack only.
- Do not use abrasive cleansers, such as steel wool or cleansing powders, to avoid scratching the clear parts.
- To remove discoloration, use a solution of bleach and water (refer to the bleach bottle label for details). Let the pieces soak in the solution for 10–20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
- Clear plastics can spot or gather residue in the dishwasher just like glassware. Using a rinse agent can help minimize residue. When the pieces are hand washed, dry them immediately to minimize spotting.
- The Make & Take Snack Jar can be placed inside of the Mason Jar.
- Refrigerator- and freezer-safe. Not microwave- or oven-safe.
- Lids are not intended to be leakproof.
- Keep away from direct heat sources.
- Do not put the lid on the Make & Take Snack Jar when it is filled with warm food. This can create a seal that’s too tight.
- Do not use for canning.
- Metal utensils may cause scratching.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.