Use & Care
Subtle color variations may occur due to the natural material and the handcrafting process.
- Wash before using for the first time; hand wash with warm water and mild dish soap. Dry completely before storing.
- To remove stuck-on food, use a small plastic scraper.
- Don’t submerge or soak.
- Avoid harsh detergents, scrub brushes, and coarse sponges. They can scratch the marble.
- Marble is naturally porous, so it may absorb oil and color from food.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from heat. Don’t store in the freezer or refrigerator.
- Dropping the rolling pin may cause it to break. It’s heavy!
- If the handles seem dry, you can apply a light layer of food-grade mineral oil to condition the wood.
- If dough sticks to the rolling pin while you’re using it, put a small amount of flour on the pin or on top of the dough before rolling.
- Marble is perfect for chilled doughs like pie crust. You can put your rolling pin in the freezer for 30 minutes before using it to keep dough chilled longer.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt or website for details.
Made in ChinaGuarantee