Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
A — Lid
B — Rimming Tray (2 each)
C — Juicer
D — Juicer Tray
- Remove lid.
- To detach rimming tray, turn counter-clockwise slightly until unlocked (see illustration 2). Set aside. Repeat for second rimming tray (5 pieces total; see illustration 1).
- Fill rimming trays with at least ⅓ cup (75 mL) of desired rimming ingredient. Shake rimming tray gently to level; set aside.
- To juice: Place juicer into juicer tray. Cut citrus fruit in half. Center one half of citrus fruit cut-side down over juicer; press fruit down and turn to juice. Recommend juicing at least ½ lemon or 1 lime. When done juicing, remove juicer tray by lifting tabs.
- To rim glass: Moisten rim of glass by dipping into juicer tray, then transfer and press glass rim firmly into rimming tray. Twist as needed to fully coat rim.
Storage assembly after cleaning:
- Place juicer into juicer tray.
- Place one rimming tray on top of juicer tray while aligning bottom tabs with slots; turn clockwise until locked (see illustration 2). Repeat with second rimming tray.
- Press lid on top.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in Taiwan