Executive Nonstick Stir-Fry SkilletItem Number 2864
Our Executive Nonstick Stir-Fry Skillet is made of titanium reinforced hard-anodized aluminum for even heat conduction, strength and durability. Interior and exterior surfaces feature DuPont™ Autograph 2® nonstick coating making cleanup a cinch.
- Bamboo Spatula Set$9.50 Add To Cart
- Executive 8" Sauté Pan$52.00 Add To Cart
- Executive Cookware 12" Skillet$159.00 Add To Cart
- 10"/24cm. Executive Skillet w/Lid Add To Cart
- Executive Cookware 10" Sauté Pan$108.00 Add To Cart
- Executive Cookware 5-Piece Set$320.00 Add To Cart
- Executive Nonstick 7-Piece Set$480.00 Add To Cart
Executive Nonstick Stir-Fry Skillet
If you're looking for a state-of-the-art wok, the Executive Nonstick Stir-Fry Skillet is a versatile addition to your cookware collection. Besides being a go-to for stir-frying and steaming, use the convenient helper handle for sautéing and simmering, too. Constructed with titanium-reinforced hard-anodized aluminum, this strong, durable cookware provides even heat conduction and consistent results every time, and the interior and exterior surfaces feature DuPont™ Autograph® 2 nonstick coating for superior food release and easy cleanup. Riveted silicone-coated stainless steel handles offer a cool, comfortable and sturdy grip.
- 4.75 qts.
- Hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium helps it keep its shape and distribute heat evenly.
- Top-of-the-line, high-performance DuPont™ Autograph® 2 nonstick coating.
- Thick bottom and thin walls give fast and even heat distribution.
- Flared rim lets you pour without dripping.
- Fits the Executive Nonstick Glass Lid (not included).
- Safe for use on gas and electric cooktops. Oven-safe to 400°F.
- We stand by our Executive Nonstick Cookware—it’s guaranteed for life.
- Hand wash.
Use & Care
- Standard Care: Hand wash ONLY using hot, soapy water with nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Wash pan prior to first use; never place in a dishwasher. Thoroughly clean cookware after every use. Lids are dishwasher-safe.
- Deep Cleaning: To remove stubborn spots, soak in hot, soapy water and wash by hand; never place in a dishwasher. A nonabrasive sponge or cloth may be used to rub exterior and interior surfaces. For tougher food buildup or occasional deep cleaning, prepare a baking soda paste by mixing ½ cup/125 ml baking soda with 3 tbsp/45 ml water. Apply to desired areas and let stand for 15–20 minutes. Wipe off excess paste, rinse thoroughly and towel dry. To remove residue from rivets, clean with a kitchen brush. To maintain clean and shiny lids, periodically clean lids only with a cloth dampened with vinegar or lemon juice.
- Mineral buildup can occur with normal use from boiling water or preparing starchy foods. To remove, wipe interior clean with nonabrasive sponge or cloth dipped in white distilled vinegar. Rinse and hand wash with hot, soapy water.
- Storage: To help reduce scratches on interior and exterior coatings, place paper, soft cloth towels or The Pampered Chef® Cookware Protectors between pans when storing.
- Stovetop Use: Cookware is intended to be used on low and medium heat settings and mediumhigh heat for short intervals. Prolonged use at higher heat settings will void the guarantee.
Low heat: simmering liquids, warming food and preparing delicate sauces
Medium heat: preheating, sauté, searing, frying, stir-frying
High heat: boiling and reducing liquids only.
- Cookware may be used on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil or gas burner range. Do not use on induction cooktops. For gas stoves, flames should not extend beyond the base of the cookware. Always match diameter of cookware to glass top and ceramic cook top burner diameters and position the vessel centrally over the burner. Glasstop and ceramic cooking surfaces should be clean and free of food residue (consult appliance manufacturer's instruction manual before first use). Preheating of pans should not exceed 3–5 minutes. Never leave an empty pan with the burner on as it could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating. This will also void the guarantee.
- Nonstick Sprays and Oil: Do not use nonstick sprays on the cookware as they cause an invisible buildup and impair the nonstick coating performance. Do not overheat oil, butter or shortening. This will create a sticky residue that will affect the release of the nonstick and also result in a reduced life of the coating.
- Utensils: Do not use any type of metal utensil with this product(s) as they will cause permanent damage to the nonstick coating and will void the guarantee.
- Oven Use: Cookware is oven safe to 400°F/200°C. Caution: Always use a heat resistant oven mitt or pad when handling a hot pan.
- Broiler: Never place this product under the broiler. The nonstick coating and the handles will be severely damaged, voiding the guarantee.
- Microwave and Outdoor Grill: Not microwave- or outdoor grill-safe.
- Sliding Pans: Avoid sliding or dragging cookware over the surface of your stovetop, especially glasstop ranges, as scratches may result and are not covered by the guarantee.
- Steam and Splatter: Keep children away from the stove while cooking. Be careful around the stove as heat, steam and splatter can cause burns.
- Unattended Cooking: Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner as the pan can get extremely hot. This could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating.
- Fumes: Do not overheat your nonstick pan as smoke or fumes from burning foods, oils and the nonstick coating itself can be hazardous to the respiratory systems of pet birds.
- Gas Flames: Gas flames should not extend up the sides of the pan. This will damage the exterior of the pan and handle, voiding the guarantee.
- Hot Handles: Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot handles.
- Cooktop surfaces: For use on flat glass or ceramic cooktop surfaces, consult the appliance manufacturers instruction manual before first use.
- Lifetime guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details. The guarantee is limited and covers defects in materials and workmanship. The guarantee excludes damage by abuse or misuse (such as lack of or improper cleaning, overheating, dishwasher cleaning, use of caustic or other unapproved cleaners or use of nonstick sprays), ordinary wear and tear, or act of God.
Product returned is subject to inspection for proper use and care.
Made in Thailand