Executive Nonstick Square Grill PanItem Number 2868
Grill foods on top of the stove! Exclusive Square Grill Pan is made of titanium reinforced hard-anodized aluminum for even heat conduction, strength and durability. Interior and exterior surfaces feature DuPont™ Autograph 2® nonstick coating making cleanup a cinch.
Executive Nonstick Square Grill Pan
Make grilled hamburgers, chicken breasts, fish, chops, steaks, vegetables and more indoors on your stovetop! Ridged base gives foods rich, seared grill marks and keeps them out of drippings. The spacious surface lets you grill up to four sandwiches, burgers or chicken breasts at a time. High sidewalls reduce splattering. Silicone handle offers a comfortable, sturdy grip for easier lifting. 11".
Executive Nonstick Cookware features:
- Hard-anodized aluminum reinforced with titanium for superior durability
- DuPont™ Autograph® 2 nonstick coating inside and out for effortless cleanup
- Flared rim for dripless pouring
- Flat bottom for keeping food and oil from running to edges
- Thick bottom for even heat distribution; thinner sidewall for faster heat transfer
- Riveted stainless and silicone handle with stainless cast hanging loop for a cool, comfortable grip
- Oven-safe to 400°F
- LIFETIME GUARANTEE
Use & Care
- Standard Care: Hand wash ONLY using hot, soapy water with nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Wash pan prior to first use; never place in a dishwasher. Thoroughly clean inside and outside of pan completely after every use to remove all residues. This is critical to preven grease build-up and discoloration.
- Deep Cleaning: To remove built-on food residues, fill halfway with water and heat to a boil on stovetop. Boil for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Once cooled, remove water and use kitchen brush to loosen residue. Never place in a dishwasher. A nonabrasive sponge or cloth may be used to rub exterior and interior surfaces. To remove residue from rivets, clean with a kitchen brush.
- Storage: To help reduce scratches on interior and exterior coatings, place paper, soft cloth towels or The Pampered Chef® Cookware Protectors between pans when storing.
- Stovetop Use: Cookware is intended to be used on low and medium heat settings and medium-high heat for short intervals. Prolonged use at higher heat settings will void the guarantee.
- Cookware may be used on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil or gas burner range. Do not use on induction cooktops. For gas stoves, flames should not extend beyond the base of the cookware. Always match diameter of cookware to glass top and ceramic cook top burner diameters and position the vessel centrally over the burner. Glasstop and ceramic cooking surfaces should be clean and free of food residue (consult appliance manufacturer’s instruction manual before first use).
- Preheating: Preheating of pans should not exceed 3 – 5 minutes. Never leave an empty pan on the burner for an extended period of time (beyond preheating) as it could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating. This will also void the guarantee.
- Nonstick Sprays and Oils: Do not use nonstick sprays on the cookware as they cause an invisible build up and impair the nonstick coating performance. Do not overheat oil, butter or shortening. This will create a sticky residue that will affect the release of the nonstick and also result in a reduced life of the coating.
- Utensils: Do not use any type of metal utensil with this product(s) as they will cause permanent damage to the nonstick coating and will void the guarantee.
- Oven Use: Cookware is oven safe to 400°F/200°C. Caution: Always use a heatresistant oven mitt or pad when handling a hot pan.
- Broiler: Never place this product under the broiler. The nonstick coating and the handles will be severely damaged, voiding the guarantee.
- Microwave: Not microwave-safe.
- Outdoor Grill: Not for use on outdoor grills.
- Sliding Pans: Avoid sliding or dragging cookware over the surface of your stovetop, especially glasstop ranges, as scratches may result and are not covered by the guarantee.
- Steam and Splatter: Keep children away from the stove while cooking. Be careful around the stove as heat, steam and splatter can cause burns.
- Unattended Cooking: Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner as the pan can get extremely hot. This could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating.
- Gas Flames: Gas flames should not extend up the sides of the pan. This will damage the exterior of the pan and handle, voiding the guarantee.
- Hot Handles: Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot handles.
- Cooktop Surfaces: For use on flat glass or ceramic cooktop surfaces, consult the appliance manufacturers instruction manual before first use.
- Lifetime guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details. The guarantee is limited and covers defects in materials and workmanship. The guarantee excludes damage by abuse or misuse (such as lack of or improper cleaning, overheating, dishwasher cleaning, use of caustic or other unapproved cleaners or use of nonstick sprays), ordinary wear and tear, or act of God. Product returned is subject to inspection for proper use and care.
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.