Use & Care
- Standard Care: Hand wash ONLY using hot, soapy water with nonabrasive sponge or cloth. Wash pan prior to first use; never place in a dishwasher. Thoroughly clean cookware after every use.
- Deep Cleaning: To remove stubborn spots, soak in hot, soapy water and wash by hand; never place in a dishwasher. A nonabrasive sponge or cloth may be used to rub exterior and interior surfaces. For tougher food build-up or occasional deep cleaning, prepare a baking soda paste by mixing ½ cup/125 ml by mixing baking soda with
- 3 tbsp/45 ml water. Apply to desired areas and let stand for 15 – 20 minutes. Wipe off excess paste, rinse thoroughly and towel dry. To remove residue from rivets, clean with a kitchen brush.
- Mineral buildup can occur with normal use from boiling water or preparing starchy foods. To remove, wipe interior clean with nonabrasive sponge or cloth dipped in white distilled vinegar. Rinse and hand wash with hot, soapy water.
- Storage: To help reduce scratches on interior and exterior coatings, place paper, soft cloth towels or the Pampered Chef® Cookware Protectors between pans when storing.
- Stovetop Use: Cookware is intended to be used over two burners on low and medium heat settings and medium-high heat for short intervals. Prolonged use over one burner or use of higher heat setting could cause warping or damage to the coating and will void the guarantee.
- Cookware may be used on a glass or ceramic cooktop, electric coil or gas burner range. Do not use on induction cooktops.
- Glasstop and ceramic cooking surfaces: Consult appliance manufacturer’s instruction manual before first use.
- Most cooktops have two different size burners. Always match the diameter of cookware to glass top and ceramic cook top burner diameters and position the vessel centrally over the burner. Burner diameter should not extend beyond the base of the cookware.
- Ensure stovetop cooking surface is clean and free of food prior to heating cookware on stovetop.
- If available on the stovetop, use the bridge element.
- Gas stoves: Flames should not extend beyond the base of the cookware.
- Preheating: Preheating of pans should not exceed 3 – 5 minutes. Never leave an empty pan with the burner on for extended period of time (beyond preheating) as it could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating. This will also void the guarantee.
- Nonstick Sprays and Oils: Do not use nonstick sprays on the cookware as they cause an invisible build up and impair the nonstick coating performance. Do not overheat oil, butter or shortening. This will create a sticky residue that will affect the release of the nonstick and also result in a reduced life of the coating.
- Utensis: Do not use any type of metal utensil with this product(s) as they will cause permanent damage to the nonstick coating and will void the guarantee.
- Oven Use: Cookware is oven safe to 400°F/200°C. Caution: Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling a hot pan.
- Broiler: Never place this product under the broiler. The nonstick coating and the handles will be severely damaged, voiding the guarantee.
- Microwave and Outdoor Grill: Not microwave or outdoor grill safe.
- Sliding Pans: Avoid sliding or dragging cookware over the surface of your stovetop, especially glasstop ranges, as scratches may result and are not covered by the guarantee.
- Steam and Splatter: Keep children away from the stove while cooking. Be careful around the stove as heat, steam and splatter can cause burns.
- Unattended Cooking: Never allow cookware to boil dry or leave an empty pan on a hot burner as the pan can get extremely hot. This could lead to warping or damage of the nonstick coating.
- Fumes: Do not overheat your nonstick pan as smoke or fumes from burning foods, oils and the nonstick coating itself can be hazardous to the respiratory systems of pet birds.
- Gas Flames: Gas flames should not extend up the sides of the pan. This will damage the exterior of the pan and handle, voiding the guarantee.
- Hot Handles: Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot handles.
- Lifetime guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details. The guarantee is limited and covers defects in materials and workmanship. The guarantee excludes damage by abuse or misuse (such as lack of or improper cleaning, overheating, dishwasher cleaning, use of caustic or other unapproved cleaners or use of nonstick sprays), ordinary wear and tear, or act of God.
Product returned is subject to inspection for proper use and care.
Made in Thailand