6-qt. (5.7-L) Enameled Dutch Oven
Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
This beautiful 6-qt. (5.7-L) pot is ready to go directly from your stove (including induction) or oven to your table. You’ll reach for it again and again because it’s low maintenance and versatile. The lid has a sturdy handle that makes it easy to manage even with an oven mitt. And the inside of the lid is covered with bumps that redirect the condensation in the pot to drip back onto the food, making it a self-basting pot. This makes your food juicy, tender, and more flavorful.
Do More With a Dutch Oven
Dutch ovens are known for low-and-slow braises and special-occasion meals. But they can do much more. Heat-safe up to 500°F (260°C), this pot is ideal for simmering sauces and cooking pasta and grains. And, they can even make a delicious loaf of bread. Dutch ovens are known for low-and-slow braises and special-occasion meals. But they can do much more. Heat-safe up to 500°F (260°C), this pot is ideal for simmering sauces and cooking pasta and grains. And, they can even make a delicious loaf of bread.
Enameled cast iron is the kind of cookware that will become a fixture at every special meal you make—and that includes weeknight meals. The light enameled exterior means you can start using it right away—no seasoning required—and you can see food browning, so you can avoid scorching it. The beautifully enameled exterior lets you bring this cookware right from the stove or oven to the table, and cast iron’s excellent heat retention means food stays hot and delicious—even if not everyone makes it to the table as soon as dinner’s ready.
- Lifetime guarantee
- 6-qt./24 cups (5.7 L)
- 14 lbs. (6.4 kg)
- 12¾" x 10¼" x 8" (32 cm x 31 cm x 20 cm)
- Includes a self-basting cast iron lid
- Two side handles help you move it from stove or oven to table
- Enamel coating means you don’t need to season
- PTFE-free and made without PFOA
- Heat-safe to 500°F (260°C)
- Safe for induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe (Because there’s no enamel on the edge of the cast iron, we recommend hand drying when the cycle is finished to prevent rusting.)
- This product contains Quartz (Crystal), Nickel monoxide, Titanium Dioxide, Cobalt and its compounds, Boron and its compounds, Nickel and Nickel compounds, Copper, Iron, (Chromium, total), Phosphorus, Manganese and manganese compounds. For more details, visit DTSC Candidate Chemicals List.