14 x 10 (35-cm x 25-cm) Enameled Cast Iron Pan
The Perfect Cast Iron Roasting Pan for Big Meals
This pan will be your secret weapon for special occasions and everyday meals, because it’s like two pans in one: A 3.5" (9-cm) deep lasagna pan for big batches of family favorites, and a cast iron pan with rack for roast, chicken, and turkey dinners.
The stainless steel rack lets air circulate around big cuts of meat for even cooking, and the handles sit high so they’re easy to grab and fold for storage. The high sides are great for baked pasta, lasagna, and casseroles, and keep your food from bubbling over. With the durability of cast iron comes a certain weightiness. But not to worry—this pan has two sturdy handles to help you lift and carry from the oven right to your dinner table.
Enameled cast iron is the kind of cookware that will become a fixture at every special meal you make—and that includes weeknight meals. The light enameled exterior means you can start using it right away—no seasoning required—and you can see food browning, so you can avoid scorching it. The beautifully enameled exterior lets you bring this cookware right from the stove or oven to the table, and cast iron’s excellent heat retention means food stays hot and delicious—even if not everyone makes it to the table as soon as dinner’s ready.
- Lifetime Guarantee
- 8-qt. (7.6-L) capacity
- 17½" x 10¾" x 3½" (44.5 cm x 27 cm x 9 cm) with handles; 14½" (37-cm) overall length without handles
- Two side handles help you move the pan from oven to table
- Enamel coating means you don’t need to season
- PTFE-free and made without PFOA
- Heat-safe to 500°F (260°C)
- Safe for induction cooktops
- Dishwasher-safe (Because there’s no enamel on the edge of the cast iron, we recommend hand drying when the cycle is finished to prevent rusting.)
- This product contains Titanium Dioxide, Nickel and Nickel compounds, Copper, Iron, (Chromium, total), Phosphorus, Manganese and manganese compounds. For more details, visit DTSC Candidate Chemicals List.