Apple Peeler/Corer/SlicerItem Number 2430
Peel, core and slice apples in one step. Cuts slices ⅛" thick; clamps onto table, countertop or stand.
Peel, core and slice apples or potatoes in seconds with the stainless steel blade! Cuts slices ⅛" thick. Clamps onto table, countertop or stand. Shown here attached to our Apple Peeler/Corer/Slicer Stand.
Use & Care
Use and Care Instructions (See diagram)
- Wash prior to first use. Hand wash; rinse and dry immediately.
- Attach the red handle (G) to the metal arm (H) using the screw provided. When properly attached, the handle should move freely and rotate easily.
- Make sure the beveled edge of the Corer/Slicer blade (F) is facing away from the three pronged fork.
- Check that the three-pronged fork (D) is centered evenly in the Corer/Slicer opening. If necessary, loosen the bolt at the bottom of the blade using the enclosed crescent wrench* to adjust the position of blade.
- Make sure the peeling blade (E) is aligned so that there is even space between the head and blade. If necessary, loosen the wing nut, adjust the blade, and tighten to secure.
- Mount to a table top or thick cutting board by sliding the red rubber protector directly over the L-screw (A), clamping to desired location, and tightening the L-screw securely.
- Select only fresh, firm apples. Depress clamp (B), pull back shaft and press stem end of apple firmly on three-pronged fork. Make sure apple is centered on fork.
- Turn red handle until peeling blade begins to peel. If blade clogs with a soft apple, simply clean the blade and continue to peel. NOTE: The peeling blade can be adjusted to accommodate different sizes of apples and potatoes. Simply loosen the wing nut and slide the blade out for a deeper cut, in for a thinner cut. Keep in mind that the AP/C/S may not be able to accommodate extremely large apples or soft textured apples.
- To remove core from fork/prongs, press clamp down while gently pulling handle to original position. If core remains on fork, gently grasp core with fingertips and carefully pull off fork. Caution: Fork tines are sharp.
- To make apple rings; slice down one side of the peeled apple. To make slices, cut down both sides.
- To core and slice without peeling, pull the peeling blade back until the locking bar drops into place; proceed as usual.
- To peel without coring and slicing, loosen the bolt at the bottom of Corer/Slicer blade using the crescent wrench* and move the Corer/Slicer blade out of the path of the apple; proceed as usual.
- This timesaving tool also works on potatoes and onions.
- Occasionally oil all moving parts with vegetable oil.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
(B) - Clamp
(C) - Rod
(D) - Three-pronged fork
(E) - Peeling blade
(F) - Corer/Slicer blade
(G) - Red Handle
(H) - Metal Arm
*Crescent wrench included with product.
Made in Taiwan
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.