Use & Care
Mini Nylon Serving Spatula
- This item is not a toy. Care should be taken during use. Not suitable for anyone under the age of 6. Adult supervision is recommended.
USE AND CARE
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe.
- Safe to use in nonstick cookware. Heat-safe up to 428°F (220°C).
- Do not leave in pan when burner is on.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in USA
Snack Bar Maker
- Wash before using for the first time. Tray is dishwasher-safe; lid is hand wash only. Rinse before putting it in the dishwasher.
- Aerosol nonstick spray is not recommended; it will create a sticky residue which is difficult to clean.
- To deep clean, prepare a baking soda paste by mixing ½ cup (125 mL) of baking soda with 3 tbsp (45 mL) of water. Apply it as needed and let it dry completely. Rinse with hot water and dish soap.
- Don’t use abrasive sponges. They can damage the tray.
USE AND CARE
- Silicone tray is freezer- and oven-safe to 450°F (230°C). Lid is freezer-safe; do not place it in the oven.
- For best results, spread or press the mixture to the edges of the wells.
- The tray works best when you place it directly on the oven rack. To remove it from the oven, put on oven mitts. Gently slide the mold toward the front of the oven rack and onto a cooling rack.
- To use:
- Remove the lid.
- Fill the wells with your recipe mixture. Use your hands or a turner to press the mixture firmly into the wells.
- For baked recipes: Place the tray in the oven without the lid. The lid is NOT oven-safe.
For non-baked recipes: Let wet ingredients like yogurt or chocolate set in the refrigerator or freezer before covering with the lid.
- If the silicone tray is hot, let it cool before covering with the lid. To put the lid onto the tray, position the lid’s posts over the holes on the tray. Press the posts firmly into the holes. Then, press the lid into the grooves around the tray.
- Hot silicone can cause burns if handled improperly. Always use heat-resistant oven mitts or pads when you’re handling or placing on surfaces.
- Do not use under the broiler or on a direct heat source.
- Not recommended for microwave use.
- Do not insert toothpicks, knives, or other sharp objects into the tray. They can puncture the silicone.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt or website for details.
Made in China