Round Covered BakerItem Number 1364
Exclusive glazed Stoneware baker is great for main dishes, side dishes and desserts. Cook with the lid on to keep foods moist. Lid is handy for keeping food warm, and inverts into baker for storage.
Round Covered Baker
Great for main dishes, side dishes and desserts! Cook with the lid on to keep foods moist. Lid is handy for keeping food warm, and inverts into baker for storage. 9", 6 cups.
- No preheating — just place food on Stoneware and cook. (Dense frozen foods like meat should be thawed first.)
- Absorbs and retains heat for even baking and golden crusts.
- Draws moisture away from food so it cooks light and crispy.
- Virtually nonporous, so it doesn’t retain oils, odors or flavors.
- Nonstick “seasoning” builds up with every use: the darker it looks, the better it cooks!
- Microwave-, freezer-, conventional and convection oven-safe.
Use & Care
- Hand wash only; wash prior to first use. Remove excess food with scraper. It is not recommended to use soap, detergent or an automatic dishwasher. Not dishwasher-safe.
- Stoneware will naturally season and develop a natural nonstick surface over time with use.
- Slight sticking may occur for the first several uses. For best results, bake high-fat foods (e.g., refrigerated biscuits) or lightly brush with cooking oil for the first several uses. Aerosol nonstick spray is not recommended; it will create a sticky residue which is difficult to clean.
- Stoneware can be used in conventional, convection and microwave ovens, and is freezersafe. Stoneware is heat-resistant to 450°F (230°C). Do not use Stoneware under broiler or on direct heat source. Follow oven manufacturer's guidelines.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
- Prevent breakage from thermal shock by avoiding extreme temperature changes.
- Do not preheat stone.
- At least two-thirds of Stoneware surface should be covered with food to avoid thermal shock. Always evenly distribute food over Stoneware surface; avoid clustering foods.
- Do not place dense, frozen food items (chicken breasts, pot pies, roasts or chops) on Stoneware. Always thaw dense, frozen food in refrigerator prior to baking.
- Foods refrigerated in Stoneware may be placed directly in a preheated oven.
- Do not place any other pan or rack on top of Stoneware while baking.
- Follow recipe temperature and baking time when using Stoneware. Short bake times (under 12 minutes) may need an additional 1 – 2 minutes.
- Hot Stoneware can cause burns if handled improperly. Always use a heat-resistant oven mitt or pad when handling hot Stoneware or placing on surfaces.
- Stoneware may scratch surfaces. Protect surfaces by using a protective barrier between Stoneware and surface.
- Avoid extreme temperature changes. Always allow Stoneware to cool to room temperature prior to adding liquid or cleaning.
- Stoneware can break if bumped or dropped. If this occurs, use caution as broken pieces can be sharp and could cause injury.
- Stoneware should not touch the sides of the oven or oven door when closed. Do not use chipped or damaged Stoneware.
Made in USA
CERTIFICATE OF GUARANTEE
The Pampered Chef guarantees that customers will be completely satisfied with its products.
Our guarantee on consumable products is limited to spoilage, damage in shipping, or error on our part.
- All non-consumable products have a minimum one-year guarantee unless noted otherwise. Misuse or use contrary to the Use and Care instructions will void this guarantee.
- If you need to return a product, please contact the Solution Center within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification and official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email, we will make prepaid arrangements for the item to be returned for replacement, refund or exchange.
- If you need to return a product after 30 days but within one year from the ship date of the order, contact our Solution Center. Upon return of product with official sales receipt or copy of confirmation email (at your expense), we will replace, refund or exchange the item for any other item available for sale at the time of the original purchase, provided it has not been discontinued.
- Any price difference for an exchange will be adjusted. Refunds will not exceed payment made at the time of purchase.
- Products with an (LTD) symbol have a Limited Guarantee.
- The Limited Guarantee covers only satisfaction with the product, manufacturing defects or damage during shipping, that is reported within 30 days from the ship date of the order. Upon timely notification, the item can be returned for replacement, refund or exchange. Returned items must be unused, in original packaging, and with the original sales receipt. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable.
- Products with the (#) symbol have an Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee (indicated by the number of years stated).
- Certain products have a Lifetime Guarantee (L). This guarantee extends only to the original purchaser or gift recipient of the product.
- The Extended Manufacturer's Guarantee and the Lifetime Guarantee are limited. They cover repair or replacement only. They cover defects in materials and workmanship. They do not cover commercial use, abuse, misuse, ordinary wear and tear, or an act of God. Incidental or consequential damages are not recoverable under these warranties. If actual product replacement cannot be made due to unavailability, Company may, in its discretion, offer comparable product replacement or credit towards future product purchases. Maximum credit allowed for future product purchases will be the price paid for the covered product.
To close this window, please click anywhere outside of the box.