Carefully review the following conditions and restrictions before you complete your product return/replacement request on our web site.
- Guarantee Period: For a complete statement of our guarantee, see the back of your sales receipt. Requests for Product(s) returns must be initiated within the guarantee period to be replaced or returned. Refer to the front of your sales receipt or product Use and Care instructions for specific product guarantee details.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase within one year for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value.
- Proof of purchase (your order number) is required for all returns. You can access your order number from your Pampered Chef Account.
- Returned Product(s): When a product is required to be returned in order to fulfill a request for replacement, the item(s) and quantities of the package received must coincide with the original request that was confirmed on your confirmation web page and email. Do not include any unapproved requests in the shipped carton that is coming back to The Pampered Chef as this will delay processing.
- Shipment Upon Receipt of Returned Product(s): Approved requests for replacement on products that are required to be returned and are beyond 30 days from the ship date will ship upon our receipt of original product. Once receipt of the original product has been confirmed, the replacement will automatically ship. If the product item or quantity of returned product(s) in the shipment does not match the online request, your return request will be delayed.
- Refunds shall not exceed the price paid.
- Outlet Items: Items purchased from the outlet are final sale and outlet products may not be returned or replaced unless damage occurs in shipping. Replacements are subject to availability.
- Final Completion of Your Request: Do not discard any product unless you have been informed that you are not required to return the product.
- Confirmation Number: Once your request has been submitted, you will receive a confirmation number. This will serve as your approved reference number. Please print this approved reference number on the outside of the returned packages. If a reference number is not included on the carton or package, the process will be delayed.
- Prepaid Return Arrangements: When applicable, prepaid arrangements will be available for 30 days from the ship date of the Show to return product(s). We will arrange for a prepaid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to be issued. Refer to the approved confirmation page and/or consequential emails for further instructions. Please instruct your customer to package the product properly.
- Handling Product(s) with Care: All sharp and pointed product(s) must be securely packaged in the original case or protective sleeve. If this protection is not available, sufficiently pack the product(s) so that the sharp points or edges do not cut through packaging during shipment.
- Adjustment Processing Time: Please allow up to three (3) business days for your approved on-line request to be processed and shipped. Once your request is finalized, your order status will be updated to "Complete."
Sales tax must be remitted with the order and will be reimbursed when all documentation is received and validated by the Solution Center. If a sales tax-exempt organization is purchasing products, follow these steps:
- Calculate sales tax based on where the products are being shipped.
- Scan and email or fax a copy of the organization’s tax-exempt certification or letter issued by the State Taxing Authority, confirming their tax-exempt status. The tax-exempt number alone is not sufficient.
- Submit to the Home Office for reimbursement. Reimbursement will be issued based on the original method of payment. In the case of check or cash paid to the Consultant, a refund check will be issued.
- Individual members of an organization may not claim tax-exempt status at Fundraiser Shows. All individuals must pay sales tax.
Tax on Native American Reservation Orders
To be eligible for zero or reduced tax, the customer must be a member of a Native American tribe and the products shipped to a Native American reservation. Based on the address, tax will be calculated accordingly (not all reservations are fully tax-exempt).
Fax number for US Tax exempt form is 1-630-261-8587
Incorrect Tax Rate
If you are concerned that tax has not been calculated correctly, –please send an email to: email@example.com
- Other Solution Center Return Privileges: For all other Solution Center return privileges, please refer to the Consultant Policy Guide on Consultant's Corner.
- Total Number of Cartons Received: Before requesting a product that may be missing from your delivery, make sure that all original cartons have been delivered on your order. You can verify the number of cartons by reviewing the packing slip or shipping label to see how many cartons were shipped (e.g., "1 of 2" or "1 of 3").