Tortellini Salad with Garden Vegetables
- 1 pound frozen or refrigerated tortellini
- 1/2 yellow or red bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 small zucchini, cut into 1-inch sticks
- 1/2 small red onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup creamy Italian dressing
Cook tortellini according to package directions until tender. Drain and rinse under cold, running water. Transfer to Classic Batter Bowl.
Add remaining ingredients, tossing to combine. Serve at room temperature or chilled. Serve using Nylon Slotted Server.
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 510, Total Fat 22 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 62 g, Protein 16 g, Sodium 960 mg, Fiber 5 g