Roasted Potato Wedges
This potato side dish couldn't be easier.
- 2 pounds (1 kg) red potatoes (4-5 large potatoes), unpeeled
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tsp (5 mL) dried thyme leaves
- ½ tsp (2 mL) salt
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C). Using Veggie Wedger or Crinkle Cutter, cut potatoes in half lengthwise into wedges, each about 1 inch wide.
- Place wedges in Stone Rectangular Baker. Add remaining ingredients; toss to coat evenly. Spread potatoes in single layer on bottom of Baker
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown and crisp-tender, stirring after 20 minutes.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Approximately 220 calories and 9 grams of fat per serving
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 210, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 200 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 3 g (includes 0 g added sugar), Protein 3 g
To cook wedges in the Deluxe Air Fryer: Place the seasoned potatoes in a single layer on both trays and place the trays on the bottom and top racks. Cook on AIR FRY for 22–26 minutes, or until tender and very crisp, rotating the trays and flipping the potatoes halfway through.