Dilled Potato Salad
- 2 lbs (1 kg) unpeeled small red potatoes, cut into 1-in. (2.5-cm) pieces
- 1 cup (250 mL) green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-in. (5-cm) pieces
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) sour cream
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) dried dill weed
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1/2 tsp (2 mL) salt
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) thinly sliced celery
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) chopped onion
Place potatoes and enough water to cover in (3-qt./2.8-L) Saucepan. Cover; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook 8-10 minutes or until potatoes are tender, adding green beans during the last 5 minutes of cooking. Drain and rinse under cold running water until potatoes are cold.
Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, dill, mustard and salt in Collapsible Serving Bowl - 2 Quart; mix until well blended. Add potatoes, green beans, celery and onion; mix gently. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- 8 servings of 3/4 cup (175 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 220, Total Fat 14 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Carbohydrate 21 g, Protein 3 g, Sodium 280 mg, Fiber 3 g