Creamy Potato Salad
- 6 lbs (2.7 kg) unpeeled red potatoes, quartered
- 1 lb (450 g) sugar snap peas, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 cup (250 mL) mayonnaise
- 1 cup (250 mL) sour cream
- ¼ cup (50 mL) Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp (10 mL) salt
- ½ tsp (2 mL) coarsely ground black pepper
- 2 cups (500 mL) sliced radishes
- ½ cup (125 mL) thinly sliced green onions with tops
Place the potatoes and enough water to cover them into an 8-qt. (7.6-L) Stockpot. Cook for 42–45 minutes, or just until the potatoes are tender. Add the peas during the last 2 minutes of cooking time. Drain and cool completely.
Combine the mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl; mix until well blended. Add the potatoes, peas, radishes, and green onions; mix gently. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours or overnight. Serve in the Open Tray for the Large Square Cool & Serve.
- 24 servings of 3/4 cup (175 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 190, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 2 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 320 mg, Carbohydrate 23 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g