Asparagus with Dijon Hollandaise
- 3 pounds fresh asparagus spears, trimmed
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 package (1.25 ounces) hollandaise sauce mix (plus ingredients to make sauce)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix
- 6 round buttery crackers, crushed (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
Preheat oven to 375°F. Arrange asparagus in Oval Baker. Add water; cover with plastic wrap. Microwave on HIGH 5-8 minutes or until asparagus is crisp-tender; drain.
Meanwhile, prepare hollandaise sauce according to package directions. Add mustard and seasoning mix. Arrange half of the asparagus in baker, cut ends toward center of baker. Pour half of hollandaise sauce down center of baker; repeat layer.
In Small Micro-Cooker®, melt butter in microwave on HIGH 1 minute. Using Rotary Grater, grate crackers into micro-cooker; toss to coat. Sprinkle cracker crumbs over hollandaise sauce. Top with bell pepper. Bake 10-12 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 130, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 250 mg, Fiber 4 g
Lemon pepper can be substituted for Lemon Pepper Seasoning Mix.