Super-Quick Garlic Bread
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Cut the bread in half lengthwise.
- Peel and chop the garlic with the Garlic Prep Tool. Add the garlic, seasoning, and salt to the butter; mix well.
- Spread the butter mixture on both sides of bread slices.
- Slice into 2” (5 cm) thick slices. Place them on a sheet pan.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until bread is crisp around edges. Serve hot.
- 4-6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 270, Total Fat 17 g, Saturated Fat 10 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Carbohydrate 24 g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 530 mg, Fiber 1 g
To make the garlic bread in the Deluxe Air Fryer, BAKE on the top and bottom racks for 6-8 minutes.