Zucchini Deep Dish Pie
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 cups thinly sliced zucchini (3-4 small)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
Preheat oven to 375°F. For crust, unroll crescent dough; separate into triangles. Arrange evenly in Deep Dish Baker with points toward the center. Using lightly floured Baker's Roller®, roll dough over bottom to seal seams. Press dough halfway up sides to form a crust. Spread mustard over bottom of crust.
For filling, slice zucchini using Ultimate Mandoline fitted with adjustable thin slicing blade. Coarsely chop onion using Food Chopper. Melt butter in (12-in.) Skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir zucchini, onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, salt and black pepper 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Remove from heat; stir in parsley.
Whisk eggs in Classic Batter Bowl. Stir in cheese. Add vegetable mixture; mix well. Pour vegetable mixture over crust, spreading evenly. Bake 25-30 minutes or until center is set and crust is golden brown. Cut into wedges to serve.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 280, Total Fat 19 g, Saturated Fat 9 g, Cholesterol 85 mg, Carbohydrate 16 g, Protein 12 g, Sodium 650 mg, Fiber 1 g