Lunch Hour Chicken Fajita
Love fajitas but don’t have time on your lunch break? This simple recipe lets you make a fajita in minutes thanks to the Breakfast Sandwich Maker.
- ½ bell pepper (2 oz./60 g)
- ¼ small onion (1 oz./30 g)
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) Chipotle Rub, divided
- 2 oz. (60 g) fully cooked chicken strips or rotisserie chicken pieces
- 2 3" (7.5-cm) street-style flour tortillas
- Optional: Sour cream, salsa, or cheese
Slice the pepper and onion into strips with the Quick Slice.
Place the peppers, onion, and half of the rub into the bottom of the Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Cover and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
Remove from the microwave. Slice the chicken with the Quick Slice. Add the chicken to the deep insert and sprinkle with the remaining rub. Place the tortillas into the shallow insert.
Cover and microwave for 1 minute. Remove from the microwave and assemble with toppings.
- 1 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 4.5 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 490 mg, Carbohydrate 26 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 5 g, Protein 14 g