Homemade Fudge Sauce
- 1 ½ cups (375 mL) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) butter or margarine
- ¾ cup (175 mL) evaporated milk
- In 1-qt. (1-L) Micro-Cooker, combine chocolate chips and butter; microwave on HIGH for 1 minute. Stir until melted. (If necessary, microwave again 30-60 seconds or until melted.)
- Add evaporated milk and gently whisk together. Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute, whisk until smooth. Microwave again 30-60 seconds or until glossy and thick. Set aside until serving time; sauce will thicken upon standing.
- Serve warm over ice cream. Store remaining sauce, covered, in refrigerator.
- 1 3/4 cups (425 mL)
Nutrients per serving:
Calories 110, Total Fat 25 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Carbohydrate 11 g, Protein 1 g, Sodium 20 mg, Fiber 0 g