- ½ cup (125 mL) butter or margarine
- ½ cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- ½ cup (125 mL) sugar
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1½ teaspoons (7 mL) vanilla
- 1½ cups (375 mL) chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
Preheat the oven to 375°F/190°C. Microwave the butter in a Classic Batter Bowl on HIGH for 40-45 seconds or until the butter is melted. Add the sugars, egg, flour, and vanilla and mix well. Add the pecans and mix well.
Using a Small Scoop, drop the dough 2" apart onto a Rectangle Stone. Bake for 12-15 minutes. Cool for 2 minutes on the stone and remove to a Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool slightly. Sprinkle with the powdered sugar using a Powdered Sugar Shaker.
- 2½ dozen servings