- 1 9 oz (275 g) box white cake mix (or 1 2/3 cup from a regular package)(plus ingredients to prepare according to package)
- 1 can white frosting
- vegetable oil for brushing
- green gummy circles
- red decorating gel
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Brush Donut Pan with oil.
- In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together cake mix until combined. Distribute batter amongst donut pan wells.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the donuts spring back when lightly pressed. Remove from oven to a cooling rack. Let the donuts cool for 5 minutes before releasing.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave frosting for 30 – 45 seconds. Stirring at 10 second intervals until frosting is thin.
- Pour frosting over the donuts. Let the frosting set. Then create an eye design using green gummies, and red decorating gel.