- green sugar
- green jelly candy
- chocolate frosting
- candy eyes
- chocolate creme-filled sandwich cookies
- chocolate kisses, unwrapped
- Brush a marshmallow with a little bit of water using Silicone Basting Brush. Use a Coating Tray to roll the marshmallow in green sugar then insert a green jelly candy for a nose.
- Fill the Easy Accent Decorator with chocolate frosting and use the writing tip attachment to glue on the candy eyes and create the hair.
- Make the hat by using frosting to glue one half of a chocolate sandwich cookie to the marshmallow, then glue a chocolate kiss on top.