Peanutty Brownie Pizza
- 1 pkg (18-19 oz or 450 g) fudge brownie mix (plus ingredients to make cake-like brownies)
- 1 pkg (8 oz/250 g) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup (125 mL) packed brown sugar
- ¼ cup (60 mL) creamy peanut butter
- 2 pkg (1.5 oz/45 g each) classic peanut butter cups
- ¼ cup (60 mL) peanuts
- 2 bananas, sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions for cake-like brownies. Pour batter onto Large Round Stone, spreading evenly to edges. Bake 16-18 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. (Do not overbake.) Cool completely.
- Meanwhile, mix cream cheese, brown sugar and peanut butter until smooth. Spread cream cheese mixture over brownie to within 1/2-in. (1-cm) of edge. Sprinkle the peanuts over cream cheese mixture. Arrange bananas over brownie.
- Microwave chocolate morsels in a small bowl, uncovered, on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until melted, stirring after 30 seconds. Pour into small resealable plastic bag; trim the corner. Drizzle chocolate over pizza. Slice and serve.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
Nutrients per serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 23 g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Carbohydrate 44 g, Protein 6 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 1 g